Wednesday, June 10, 2009

**Hilary's Sweet Sixteen**

I was Super excited when my friends Walter and Miriam asked me if I would help out with their daughter Hilary Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party!! The location was already booked and Hilary already had an idea of the color scheme in mind!!
They wanted to keep it simple, yet cute!!
The invitations were already ordered. While keeping it simple, but with the invitation design in mind, I came up with a few ideas of my own!!
!!Hilary was able to find a dress that matched her invitation!!
Above: Some of the details of the room!
Below: A close up of the personalized photo confetti, along with pink and black Sweet 16 confetti!
The centerpieces were personalized Bottles of Sparkling with Pink and Black Balloons attached!

The Ever so Popular "Candy Station"
We kept the candy selection very simple as Hilary wanted a variety of candies, chocolates and Bubble gum!!
The Candy Station was a hit!!
Yummy Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes - Can you see the personalized Cupcake Picks??

Hilary and Friends!!
There was a sign in picture board (which was completely full at the end of the night)
There was also a slide show played during the evening, these teens got a kick out of seeing photos of Hilary throw the years!!
Time to "Blow out the Candles"

Hilary and her bro Correy!!

Happy Birthday Hilary, I know you had a fantabulous time!! Thank you to you, Miriam and Walter for making me a part of such a special occasion!!

No comments: