Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~ Elaine and Alvin ~

I had the pleasure of meeting Elaine in June. Elaine was a guest at Michelle and Jhewels' Wedding! Elaine is so easy-going, I knew nothing would damper her spirits on her big day! And it didn't!! The couple choose Black and Red with Silver accents as their Wedding colors!!

Elaine and Alvin were married on a gorgeous un-usually HOT day in October - That's Southern California weather for ya!!

The Ceremony was held at Bel Air Presbyterian Church followed by a fun-filled reception at the Sheraton Universal!

Here are some photos I took - I have been playing around with Microsoft publisher!


Linens was provided by Casa de Brides - All of the gorgeous floral came from Elsa Ng


The yummy mini cupcakes cakes came from Leda's Bake shop


The couple incorporated the ever so popular Manzanita branches which was used to decorate the gift table!

I will post pro-pics once I receive them from Yoshi Ohara, the couples' photographer

Vibrant music from live band Soulicious serenaded the night!!

Thank you again Elaine and Alvin for allowing us to share your special occasion - All the best to you both!! Have fun in Thailand!!

No comments: