Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick or Treat

My good friend Sonia of Dreams Come True Parties hosted a FUN and SCARY Halloween Party for her daughter Kayla! The party was so much fun..!!

Of course with me being an Event Coordinator, I always pay attention to every little detail!!

There was a Spooky Costume Shoppe and the cutest, spookiest picture frames I've ever seen!
These were the yummy treats - Spooky Candy Apples and Scarry Cupcakes!!

The little Ghoulies had fun doing their crafts and even had some time to Boo-Gie!!!


All the Little Ghoulies out for a Haunted Hunt!!

While the kiddies were busy ghouling on their crafts, these Mummies, I mean us adults had some fun of our own!!

Some of the little Ghoulies were not Ghoulish enough to dare go near this Scary Haunted House!

~ This "little Devil" is Kayla ~

~ Thank you for inviting us to your Halloween Party ~

We had a blast !!

No comments: